Our Atlanta Office
The Poe Law Firm
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
- The Poe Law Firm
The personal injury lawyers of The Poe Law Firm, are proud to serve residents of Atlanta and surrounding communities in North Georgia.
Attorney Jim Poe, a graduate of the University of Georgia School of Law, spent many years representing insurance companies in personal injury and wrongful death cases. During this time, he developed a keen ability to assess liability and damages.
However, Jim found that he preferred representing plaintiffs and established our law firm in 2003. In every year since 2007, he has been listed in Georgia Super Lawyers for his work on behalf of plaintiffs. Matt Poe, also a graduate of the University of Georgia School of Law, joined forces with his father in 2010.
Read our Reviews or Leave us a Reviewinstructions page.
Also find us on Yelp:
Serving Accident and Injury Victims in Atlanta, GA
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Slip-and-fall and other types of premises liability
- Products liability
- Medical malpractice.
Our firm understands the tremendous physical, emotional and financial impact that accidents have on victims and their families. Our goal is to hold those who caused our clients’ harm fully accountable and to pursue just compensation that will help in our clients’ recovery.
Please see Our Results for examples of cases we handle.
Child Injury Lawyers in Atlanta
Our firm has developed extensive experience in representing child injury victims and their parents. Birth injury and child accident cases present unique issues and challenges that we can identify and overcome, including cases that involve:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Defective products
- Injuries on another’s property
- Daycare injuries
- Playground injuries.
In particular, our firm understands Georgia laws which are aimed at making sure that a child’s assets obtained through a settlement or verdict are properly protected and managed until the child reaches age 18.
Contact an Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you have been hurt or lost someone close to you due to the careless, reckless or intentional wrongdoing of others, contact The Poe Law Firm We can provide a free and confidential consultation about your case.
Atlanta Community Resources
The listings below are for informational purposes only and in no way serve as an endorsement by The Poe Law Firm
- Emory University Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Piedmont Hospital Pathology
- Atlanta Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital Atlanta
Schools in Atlanta
Atlanta Daycare Information
- Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning (DECAL)
- Lanette L. Suttles Child Development Center
- Open Arms Lutheran Child Development Center
- Brookhaven United Methodist Church Child Development Center
- MJCCA Sunshine School
- Stepping Stones Educational Therapy Center
Note: Daycare centers in the Atlanta area that received a three-star rating in the DECAL Quality Rated system. Source: CBS News, Atlanta.
Courts Serving Atlanta
- Fulton County State Court – Including Magistrate Court (small-claim actions involving $15,000 or less) and State Court (civil matters not exclusively reserved for Superior Court).
- Fulton County Probate Court – Wills and estates as well as appointment of legal guardians, including guardians ad litem
- Fulton County Superior Court – The Atlanta Circuit, Fifth Judicial Administrative District, handling many types of civil cases.
- Court of Appeals of Georgia – The state’s intermediate appellate court, reviewing cases from the trial court to correct legal errors.
- Supreme Court of Georgia – The state’s highest court, reviewing decisions from the Court of Appeals.
- S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia – Handling claims filed in federal court and located in the Richard B. Russell Federal Building and Courthouse in Atlanta.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit – Handling appeals from federal district courts and located in the Elbert P. Tuttle Courthouse in Atlanta.